Monday, August 1, 2011

Top of the Mornin'

Good Monday morning, ladies!  I hope you all had a nice weekend.  We had another busy one filled with wonderful friends and family and lots of yard work. 


I've got a question for you this morning - do you have a favorite facial moisturizer that you use?  


I'm just about at the bottom of my cream-of-the-moment and need to restock but am not sure what to get next.  Believe me, I've tried just about everything in the mid to moderate price range, hoping and praying the next face cream will save my life, but nothing's wowed me enough to stick with it.  (Remember this post about La Mer?  If only I could afford their $150/jar genius, they'd make a loyal customer out of me!)  Anyways, I'm all ears for your suggestions and favorite creams.
[this is what's in my bathroom currently]

Have a great week!


-Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Kiehl's Abyssine Cream! It's my dream come true!

    http://www.kiehls.com/Abyssine-Cream-SPF-23/705,default,pd.html?start=7&cgid=face-moisturizers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOH, thank you, will look into it.

    ReplyDelete