Monday, December 27, 2010

Home for the Holidays...

...is not over-rated! I had a lovely, relaxing time with my families and I wouldn't have had it any other way. We had two large family Christmas parties during the few weeks before Christmas, and on Christmas Eve - we had a lovely meal and overnight stay with my parents. On the day of, after waking up at 5:55 am (yep, that's true) we opened presents and visited the in-laws to do the whole thing over again. Presents are also not over-rated :) Finally, we ended the evening with a swing back by my parents to see aunts/uncles and cousins.

I love my family, I love Christmas and I loved being home for the holidays!!

What did you do for the holidays (home or away)?

1 comment:

  1. We always spend Christmas day at home...and I LOVE it! But we travel a lot before or after the holidays. All of our family is out of town - plus mine are divorced. So that's three families to visit!

    ReplyDelete