- the ever-present Diptyque candle
- (try L'Artisan candles for a shift - unbelievable scents)
- chic tray for alcohol and bar accessories
- (Target has a great mirrored tray that my mom just got, for a whopping $29! Looks like it's worth at least three times that)
- awesome shower curtins
(yep - my husband would veto this faster than "pink" things, Anthropologie.com)
- prayer table (console)
- (the one I had in mind was at Luckett's Store for about 4 months and last weekend when I went - it was gone!! here is a rendition circa 4 years ago from Pier One).
- move from sisal and jute to more elaborate rugs
- (I know what you are thinking, awesome rug, but you're husband would kill you - yeah, mine too! horchow.com)
- cashmere throws
- (this is a steal at Anthropologie, 'cuz it's just cotton, but compared to the cashmere version for $248 at Garnet Hill!, I'll take it! )
- criss-cross benches at the end of the bed
- (these Parsons stools from Ballard Designs are perfect for customizing!)
- garden seats galore
( check out White Bench in Middleburg - awesome selection of wares, especially garden seats!)
(Garnet Hill is one of my FAVES, I'm saving my pittance for these Silk Comforters)
(compliments of Traditional Home magazine)
While I dream of nesting, this will have to serve as my whiteboard of coveted items and personal interpretation of the popular items. My fingers are crossed every day that I hear something on the home we've been waiting on. I sure will have some great ideas by them.
Visionaries and brick & mortar 'staples' that encourage my addictions:Garnet Hill
The Mod Cottage, Rehoboth Beach, De
Stan Kelley Interiors
PureStyle - and Laura Liess!
Japanesque, Bethany Beach, De
Blue Mercury, Georgetown
Off to the real dreams now... G'night fellow Bloggers!