Monday, January 9, 2012

Cleaning Up My Act

How are those resolutions treating you so far? A super annoying chest cold has forced me to put Resolution #1 on hold (so no new workout gear yet) but while physically sidelined, I’m not mentally deterred from my goal. Looking forward (yes, really) to getting out for my next run.
While I’ve been forced to stay indoors, home, quarantined from the rest of the world – I’m keeping my second resolution on track.
Resolution #2
A housewife classic, I’m determined to keep my house as close to magazine-ready as is reasonable for the duration of 2012.  The Mr. has pitched my some organizational curveballs but beyond that things have been in tip top shape since the first.  I’ve also been working to track down a good cleaning service to assist in my endeavor – weekly bathroom & living room cleaning, monthly full house. The investment will certainly be worth my sanity.
To help me on this journey I’m going to redo this great chore list that I found on Pinterest (thanks Mindy!) to fit both the rhythm of my household as well as make compensations for that cleaning service I’m searching for (can you believe I’ve left 4 vm’s and send 6 requests via email and NO ONE has gotten back to me?! Tisk Tisk)



I also can’t ignore this gem from back in the day, from The Inspired Room: How I Keep My House “Clean Enough”

-Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment