Friday, September 16, 2011

Favorite Finds: Envirosax

A couple years ago I received a collection of wonderful and simple Christmas gifts from a friend of mine. She had the brilliant idea of putting together a few of her favorite things to gift her friends, and she selected each to match the style of the girl she was giving it to. And thus one of her favorite things became one of my favorite things and I’ve been paying it forward ever since.


I love, love, love Envirosax!! They fold up super compact so I can fit them in everything but a clutch and it keeps me from bringing home so many shopping bags - whether I’m stopping at the grocery for a few items,  or hitting up Georgetown for some chic shopping. There are lots of unique items on the website, www.envirosax.com, so I recommend giving it a look.

- Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment