Monday, September 19, 2011

Busy Bee

On a day-to-day basis I find my type B personality trying to live a type A lifestyle. Lately I’m finding that I just can’t juggle everything because like the movie “I don’t know how she does it” (warning: wait for this one to come out on DVD) I’ve got too long of a list for one person. For those of us with husbands, roommates, kids… it’s okay to make a list for them and share the responsibility every once in a while. Also known as asking for help.

These asks get lost a lot in my household because the hubby and I get so freak’n busy. This weekend I went searching online to find a great little printed list to pencil in things for my honey to do - won’t he be so excited by this?! Here are some fun finds I came across on Etsy and Paper Source.
- Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment