Friday, September 2, 2011

Favorite Finds: Beach Style

While most are gearing up for back-to-school and buying the kids their winter coats, I'm paying homage to the tail-end of summer.  A few transitional weeks of which I enjoy so much.  



I've always considered my childhood a fortunate one, having spent so much time at the beach.  I relish everything from the stale salty air to the view of the water each morning, but no matter how often we come, I will always love the end of the season when people (mainly tourists) have packed up and headed home.  There are few souls up on the ocean, no reservations for dinner to be made and a bit of a chill in the air that finds its way up the shore in the late afternoon. 


I also love beach style.  Who doesn't, really?  (I can see how easily it gets out of hand, with the Vineyard Vines belts, the demijohn bottles turned table lamp - you want to find a way take it all home with you!  But maybe a bit of restraint is in order or, before you know it, you're knee deep in white wicker and aqua pillows)  


Here are my faves:



- Bethany

2 comments:

  1. Just finished Medium Raw by Tony. It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agreed. Thanks for stopping by, Rebecca!!

    ReplyDelete