Saturday, July 9, 2011

Confession of a Crush

Yes, I’ve got butterflies in my stomach and while you may be peaking at the pics below and questioning the future of my marriage not to worry. The object of my desire is actually the Duchess’s wardrobe and not on the new royal herself. It feels like this chick can’t miss.


I’ve been keeping a close eye on all the photos rolling out of Kate from her North America trip. The Huffington Post style page has, in my opinion, the best collection of images for you to click through. And now it’s official… I really want to shop.



(above) pic from her time in Calgary. An upclose view of her western shirt reveals delicate lace and scalloped trim. (above) need these wedge heels plus the blazer she's wearing has a great detail at the break.
(above) if this dress has pockets then I'm in love for sure.

-------------------
UPDATE:

Hello!!! Here's a link to photos of every outfit Kate wore while in North America. You're welcome.



(the originial) Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment