Thursday, July 7, 2011

Discount Tix: Battle of First Manassas/Bull Run Reenactment

UPDATE: Well, this is the part were I tuck tail and have to tell you that my super special secret discount code for ticktes to the reenactment didn't come through (I was denied permission to post it). But I do have it on good authroity that the Prince William County Chambere of Commerce has distributed a discount code (up to 25% off) to local businesses to share with their employees and customers. So don't be afraid to ask around. And if you're really outraged and want to send me an email about it then we can talk you off the ledge I'm sure.

---------------------------------

Okay folks... for those of you who are marking off each day on the calendar until the big sesquicentennial celebration (150-year celebration, for the rest of you) looks like I may have just gotten a super special secret discount code for tickets to the Battle of First Manassas/Bull Run reenactment.

Now that you've gotten the attention of everyone around you with those screams of excitement, you need to slow your roll. I'm waiting for the final okay to publish this for you - so check back tomorrow for my update. I'll even have fun attachments and such.

- Kate

PS. Bethany thinks my current status (look to the right) makes me sound like an owner of a hardware store. For the record, I do not own a hardware store or a plumbing business ;) Please no requests for work! Ha

No comments:

Post a Comment